Vendor Sales Training
Product managers and sales reps need to understand their market, and to do so requires understanding of the domain. For example, if you are selling software to corporations to manage insider threats, but you have very little knowledge of the types of insider threats or best practices for managing them, you will likely fail. How can you understand unmet needs of your customers if you do not even understand their most basic goals and tasks?
Domain knowledge provides product managers and sales reps with the information to make the decisions that will be best for the customer, user, and market. Without some level of knowledge, product managers and sales reps are simply flying blind. Domain expertise helps product managers connect with buyers and users to truly understand what they need and not just what they want. Domain knowledge steers marketing communications to effective programs with a clear message for the buyer.
This practical training course combines a comprehensive overview of the Problem with insider threats, the Context in which insider risk is managed, the Incentives that organizations have to implement solutions, and Solutions used to manage insider threats.
- Decrease new reps ramp-up time
- Allow reps to have more meaningful conversations with customers, sooner
- Build trust with customers by understanding their pain points, workflows, requirements, and acronyms.
- Establish greater credibility by “talking the talk”
- Learn how to talk to buyers so they will listen
- Understand buyer personas
- Obtain contacts and resources to allow reps to hit the ground running
- Understand industry nuances and selling points
- Develop domain expertise to be able to help customers develop “best practices”
- Allow you to position your company as a Strategic Partner/Advisor, not simply a sales vendor
- Teach clients about problems they don’t know they have
Who should attend
This training is designed for insider threat/risk management solution vendors and their sales and marketing teams.
This course will teach you all you need to know regarding how to sell your insider threat solution to customers and close the deal!