Insider Threat Awareness Training
(Computer-based or Live Training)
- Highly engaging content with interactive elements
- Practical examples and learning applications
- Easy LMS integration (SCORM and AICC compliant)
- Tailored and customized for your organization
- Easy navigation and integration
- Professional voice-over presentation for enhanced learning
- Includes interactive quiz functionality
- Three 30-minute modules
Learn the components and parameters of “insider threat.”
Learn the level of impact insider threat activities have on mission and business operations and value and why they need to be formally managed.
Learn how insider threats compare to external threats and the differences in the degrees of harm caused.
Explore the different types of insider threat personas and how they can be used to better understand mission and business arm.
Review current statistics and research pertaining to insider threats to understand the prevalence and impacts of such threats.
Examine recent insider threat cases to fully highlight the scope, type, and prevalence of insider threats.
At the end of this training students will:
- Define “insider threat”
- Define the three factors that comprise “threat”
- Recognize the differences between internal and external threats
- List the six types of insider threat personas
- Recall the types and prevalence of insider threat events
- Recall how insider threats cause damage by citing real-world examples
- Identify the five insider threat impact categories