- The Data Center JournalAs the dangers of insider threats are amplified by frequent data compromises, however, corporations are now converging their focus on both.
- Signal MagazineTo break it down even further, if they are looking to make investments to combat insider threats, they should collect information about how user and …
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (press release) (blog)Our counterintelligence efforts are also aimed at the growing scope of the insider threat—that is, when trusted employees and contractors use their …Channelnomics… restore business-critical services and bring analytics-driven IT operations, and Splunk UBA 4.0 adds the ability for users to identify insider threats.BCW… who has accessed a particular file, when, and what changes were made — to combat insider threat or curtail a ransomware attack for example.
- Introduction (Part 1 of 7: Mitigating Risks of Unsupported Operating Systems)
- SEI Insights – Carnegie Mellon UniversityIntroduction (Part 1 of 7: Mitigating Risks of Unsupported Operating Systems). Posted on September 27, 2017 by Katie C. Stewart in Insider Threat.